Subject: Fwd: E4_Employment Verification_Sarthak Joshi_1723-152337_Cherry E-Commerce Services Pvt Ltd-174358223
From: Employment_ Verification <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2022 17:08:09 +0530

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

This is in reference to the request mail sent in lieu of Employment
Verification of *Sarthak Joshi.*

I would appreciate if you could spare some time from your busy schedule to
verify the below mentioned candidate.

I earnestly await your response and thank you for your timely assistance.

Thanking you in anticipation.

Regards,

Yatish R ARS
------------------------------

Dear Sir/Ma’am,

I am writing this on behalf of AuthBridge, one of India’s leading company
in Employee Background Screening Services. You may visit www.authbridge.com to
know more about us.

This mail is in regard to an employment verification of *Sarthak Joshi *who
we understand was/is employed by your esteemed organization. We are
enclosing a questionnaire containing some information regarding <his/her>
employment with you. We would be obliged if you could take out some time at
your earliest convenience and validate this information. In case you find
any piece of information provided in the questionnaire incorrect, kindly
mention the correct information in the adjacent cell. You can reach me on
+91 124 4609800 in case you have any queries regarding this.

*Client Name-Accenture Solutions Private Limited*

  Details as Mentioned by the Applicant in the Job Application Form Details
Confirmed by
Cherry E-Commerce Services Pvt Ltd
1 Designation Online Sales, Support And Customer Service Executive
2 Tenure June 07, 2018 - August 08, 2019 (As Per EAF & Supporting Document
3 Cost to Company INR 29,123/- PM
4 Employee Code
5 Reporting Manager (Designation, Email ID & Tele No.)
6 Reason for Leaving
7 Is the candidate/Applicant eligible for rehire ?
8 Name of Organisation Cherry E-Commerce Services Pvt Ltd
9 Referee's Details
10 Additional Comments
11 Feedback on account of Disciplinary/Ethical/Integrity conduct on the job.

12 Contact Details
13 Date and Time
14 Is verification possible on physical visit
15 Verified From
16 Mode of Verifications
17 Mode of Response
18 Exit Formalities

(If Applicable)

***Important: Kindly refer the attached documents and confirm below. *

Are the attached documents authentic?

We thank you in advance for your time and support.

Note: This specific correspondence will be tracked through the reference
number, hence request you not to change the subject line for future
correspondence.

AuthBridge <http://www.authbridge.com/> is a leading provider of
tech-platforms and solutions that facilitate trust in people and alliances.
We are ISO 9001:2015 certified for quality and ISO/IEC 27001:2013 certified
for information security. With delivery capability in 140+ countries, we
have been serving clients across the globe including Fortune 500 companies
for over 13 years now.

*Are you getting Ex-employee verifications requests too often? Save your
resources and time by automating it completely with WorkAttest.*

*WorkAttest *is a technology driven, web-based and secure platform which
can automate the process of handling and responding to incoming employment
verification requests by verification agencies and other organizations.
Using advanced algorithms, this repository manages your exited employee
data to deliver insights on their movement and help you manage attrition as
well. Visit www.workattest.com for details.

To get more information about our services & solutions, you may write us at
[email-masked] or call us at +91-8826988001 (for sales
enquiry only)

Sincere Regards,
Yatish R ARS
Researcher/Verifier
[email-masked]
91 72900 37074 , 91 72900 69946
174358223

-- 

 <https://www.authbridge.com/>

*Employment Team - Operations*
Tel: +91-124-4609800, Ext: 800

*Plot No 123, Udyog Vihar, Phase-IV, Gurgaon-122015*

*www.authbridge.com <http://www.authbridge.com/>*
<http://www.twitter.com/authbridge>
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/authbridge>
<http://www.facebook.com/authbridge>
©2019 AuthBridge Research Services Private Limited. All Rights Reserved
This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the
individual and organization it is addressed to. If you are not the intended
recipient, do not disseminate, distribute, copy this email (as it may be
unlawful for you to do so) or take any action in reliance on it. Please
notify the sender immediately by replying to
[email-masked] and delete this email from your
system. An email reply to this address may be subject to monitoring for
operational reasons or lawful business practice