Subject: PMO Lead or Project Coordinator- Rahul Gavade (8805699487) Serving Notice Period.
From: rahul gavade <[email-masked]>
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2022 11:54:32 +0530

Hello,

Hope you and your family are doing well.

Please go through my resume, having 3.7 years of experience in PMO.

Looking for a change, currently serving notice period and 28th Dec 2022 is
LWD.

Reason for switching is Knowledge and career growth.

Below is the brief description of my career.

Worked with *Wipro* as Associate PMO, working with PM's on running projects
as reporting person.

*Emerson* as Application support engineer (PMO) handling multiple Project
management tools (clarity, DTA, Doc Pro) with resource management and
project scheduling.
Creating MIS reports for management using Power Bi and Excel.

*Honeywell* as Project Coordinator giving support to PM, DM, EM and OM.
Forecasting of the resources for the future.
Month end activity with multiple reports.

*Capgemini* as PMO Lead (Finance) handling a single account with multiple
engagement.
Forecasting, Invoicing, Revenue, Gap Analysis, IV, and PO.
Report generations and SOW review.

*Regards*
*Rahul Gavade8805699487 *