Subject: Tech Support Candidate - Rajesh Singh Rajesh
From: Rajesh Singh Rajesh <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2022 02:10:07 -0400

Tech Support Test

 

NameRajesh Singh [email-masked] Number(91)
8743940156Do you have your own transportation (2 or 4 wheeler) or are you able
to commute to office without using Metro? Our office is located in Noida Sector
2, near Noida - Sector 15 Metro StationI have my own 2/4 wheeler transportWhere
do you currently live (area)FaridabadWhich best describes your Technical Support
capabilitiesI've worked in Level 2 tech supportPlease tell us which areas below
are you comfortable and confident in your support abilities: (select all that
applies)MS Windows OS - AdvancedMS Windows - BasicNetworking - basicNetworking -
advanceHardware - BasicHardware - AdvancedSpeakers & AudioUbuntu OSPlease give
us details of your last 3 employments including current. If you've not worked in
3 companies, please enter NA Name of CompanyDesignationLast working dayMonthly
Salary (inhand)Current EmployerUdaanSystem Engineer31July 202223000Previous
Employer 1Delhivery Ltd.System Engineer11 Dec. 202117000Previous Employer
2IBMService Desk Executive18 Feb. 202012000In your past experience you have
(select all that applies)Interacted with Domestic customers on PhoneInteracted
with International customers on PhoneInteracted with customers over EmailUsed a
case management toolSituation: You are trying to open a website (www.ndtv.com)
on your browser, and you get an error. As a computer user, please tell us all
the steps you will take in logical order to troubleshoot the problem. Please
answer in Grammatically correct english.First need to check system connected
properly to the internet.
If connected then need to check that internet working or not.
If internet is working then need to check proxy of the system.
Need to ping 8.8.8.8 if there is no drop.
Then site may be blocked from firewall.
NDTV server may be busy.
Internet connection checked through NCPA.CPL command.
Please list the steps to connect a Bluetooth speaker to your mobile phone.First
need to ON bluetooth speaker
Turn ON mobile Blutooth.
Then go to search the devices.
Need to click on bluetooth name which is your speaker.
If there is password then need to put that then connect.What according to you
makes you a good candidate for customer service or technical support job?Able to
make good relation with the customer.
Provide proper and timely response on user query.
Provide timely solution to customer.
Dedicated for technical support.
Able to work under pressure.
Field for which I am interested.On a scale of 1 - 5 please rate your fluency in
spoken English5