Subject: Fwd: Confirmation of submission of resignation to your Reporting Manager.
From: Tejaswini bachala <[email-masked]>
To: Aishwarya Jaiswal <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2022 18:50:59 +0530

Hi Aishwarya,

This is my Resignation mail which I  have received

BR,
Tejaswani

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, Aug 25, 2022, 16:59
Subject: Confirmation of submission of resignation to your Reporting
Manager.
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <
[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <
[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <
[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <
[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <
[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <
[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>

Dear Lakshmi Tejaswani Kotti,

This is to confirm that your resignation submitted by you on 25-Aug-2022
has been forwarded to your Reporting Manager as below:

Supervisor ID: 497189

Supervisor Name: Gutam Naveen Kumar

Project_ID: 000000000022748

Project_Name: Verizon HYD DSL

Current Last Working Day: Pending with HUB for Notice Period confirmation

This is a system generated mail. Please do not reply to this mail.

For any queries please raise a request on HUB under category Other HR
Services > Separation.

Regards,

Associate Services

============================================================================================================================
Disclaimer: This message and the information contained herein is
proprietary and confidential and subject to the Tech Mahindra policy
statement, you may review the policy at
http://www.techmahindra.com/Disclaimer.html externally
http://tim.techmahindra.com/tim/disclaimer.html internally within
TechMahindra.
============================================================================================================================