Subject: Tech Support Candidate - Suraj Jha
From: Suraj Jha <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2022 02:25:05 -0400

Tech Support Test

 

NameSuraj [email-masked] Number(396230) 8140321947Do you
have your own transportation (2 or 4 wheeler) or are you able to commute to
office without using Metro? Our office is located in Noida Sector 2, near Noida
- Sector 15 Metro StationI can commute using other transport like RickshawWhere
do you currently live (area)SilvassaWhich best describes your Technical Support
capabilitiesI don't have Tech Support experience, but I am confident with my
skills I can do itPlease tell us which areas below are you comfortable and
confident in your support abilities: (select all that applies)MS Windows OS -
AdvancedMS Windows - BasicLinuxNetworking - basicHardware - BasicHardware -
AdvancedSpeakers & AudioPlease give us details of your last 3 employments
including current. If you've not worked in 3 companies, please enter NA Name of
CompanyDesignationLast working dayMonthly Salary (inhand)Current
EmployerN/AN/AN/AN/APrevious Employer 1N/AN/AN/AN/APrevious Employer
2N/AN/AN/AN/AIn your past experience you have (select all that applies)Did not
interact with customers, supported internal employeesSituation: You are trying
to open a website (www.ndtv.com) on your browser, and you get an error. As a
computer user, please tell us all the steps you will take in logical order to
troubleshoot the problem. Please answer in Grammatically correct english.first I
will check the internet is on or off.
Then I will the check that the website is written in a proper or not.
Please list the steps to connect a Bluetooth speaker to your mobile phone.first
we have to pair bluetooth with speaker.
Then we have to click on the speaker device name.What according to you makes you
a good candidate for customer service or technical support job?I have that
relevent skills that u need.so that makes me a good candidate.On a scale of 1 -
5 please rate your fluency in spoken English4