Subject: I am Alka. Application for the post of " Power BI Developer"
From: alaka shinde <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2022 08:00:00 +0530

Hi HR,
Immediate Joiner and ready to relocate. I am actively looking for Job and
interested in a Power BI position. This is  Alka Shinde having 2+ years of
experience as Power BI Developer at Suma Soft PVT. LTD. Pune.
In my experience I worked on an end to end project which is " Sales Domain"
and "Investment banking Domain".
I have good knowledge in “Power BI, Power Query, DAX , Power BI Reports,
Power BI Dashboards, Power BI Service, Power Pivot, Excel”. Hands on SQL
Server.
My resume is enclosed for more details concerning my profile. I am excited
about this career stage and would appreciate the opportunity to interact
with you at our convenience.
Thank You for consideration. I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Full Name: - Alka shinde
Primary skills: - Power BI, Power Query, DAX ,Power BI Reports, Power BI
Dashboards, Power BI Service, Power Pivot ,Excel, SQL Server

Current Company/Employer: - Suma Soft PVT. LTD. Pune.
Total Exp: - 2+ years
Total Exp in PowerBI: - 2+ years
Exp in SQL: - 2+ years
Current Designation: - Power BI Developer
Contact No: -8421100376
Current CTC: - 4.50 lakhs
Expected CTC: - As per your Company Standard/30% hike/ 6 lpa/6.5 lpa
Notice Period: - Immediate Joiner with a month
Current location: - Pune
On Call availability: - Anytime
Reason for job change: - I am looking for change with a permanent
opportunity for my better career growth and want to explore the knowledge
and learn the new concept, technology in the Power BI profile. Also need
some financial growth at this stage, So I am interested in your
organization. As I believe it is a reputed organization for my growth in
Power BI profile.

Thanks & Regards,
Alka Shinde

Mob. No : 8421100376