Subject: Re: QA-Test
From: bidipta Dutta <[email-masked]>
To: Aishwarya Jaiswal <[email-masked]>
Cc: Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2022 18:01:11 +0530

Hello Aishwarya,

Thank you for this opportunity, please find below my observations for the
sample audits.

Scenario I-

i) The agent did not empathize with the customer
ii) Personalization missing
iii) agent mentioned "your's friends" which depicts unprofessional language
over an email
iv) Most importantly the agent shared a generic email template and just
shared the refund initiated date. However he should have checked properly
that the refund was initiated long back on 29/11/21 and the customer is
contacting regarding the same on 30/07/22.

Instead of informing the customer that the refund has been initiated and
the timeframe, the agent should have asked for the confirmation from the
customer that since the timeframe has already passed a long time ago, he
should cross check his bank statement if he has already received it or not.

Then as per the customer's confirmation the agent can take action as per
the process.

Scenario II-

i) The agent empathized with the customer
ii) The agent shared the refund related information however the explanation
requested by the customer was not available on that email. The customer
used a coupon of SAR 30 for 9 items, however the issue was only with one
item hence the refund was initiated for 1 item and not for the entire order.

The agent should have clarified more on the amount 5.454 SAR, so that the
customer could understand on how this amount is calculated or why
specifically this amount is not refundable since the total coupon amount
was much higher.

Looking forward for your response.

Regards,
Bidipta Dutta

On Tue, Aug 23, 2022, 16:35 Aishwarya Jaiswal <
[email-masked]> wrote:

> Dear Bidipta Dutta,
>
> It was a pleasure speaking with you.
>
> As discussed, sending you the cases for audits.
>
> Please go through the 2 attached PDFs. They are screenshots of 2 different
> customer tickets.
>
> Please let us know in your opinion without detailed knowledge of the
> account what went wrong in them, and what could have been done better.
> Kindly revert to us with your observations.
>
> Kindly pay attention to detail.
>
>
> Thank you
>
> Regards,
> Aishwarya
>