Subject: Re: QA-Test
From: Yash Parmar <[email-masked]>
To: Aishwarya Jaiswal <[email-masked]>
Cc: Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2022 15:24:17 +0530

Hi Aishwarya,

Hope you are doing well.

I have reviewed the cases sent by you and here are my observations for both
of the cases.

For LMG QA case 1-

1. Apology/empathy missing- customer was irated because of not receiving
the refund. Agent should have apologized/empathized for the same.

3. Agent should have addressed the customer query in greeting part.

2. Refund was initiated in november 2021 and it has been 8 months since
then. So, Agent should have checked at his end about what went wrong and
should have escalated if customer has not received refund since it has been
way past the normal processing time.

For LMG QA case 2-

1. customer is already aware about the promotional coupon he used and knows
that the refund amount would be less than the item's original amount but
customer's concern was promotional coupon was of SAR 30 and he paid SAR 45.
So,  why did he receive SAR 44.54? Customer was asking about the deduction
of SAR .45. *Agent should have explained the refund information in detail
to clarify instead of giving the normal processing time.*

2. There is a grammatical/spacing error where agent hase informed the date
of the refund.

3. Agent should have addressed the customer query in greeting part.

These are the opportunities I was able to locate due to lack of
information. Please let me know if any clarification is needed.

On Tue, 23 Aug, 2022, 2:11 pm Aishwarya Jaiswal, <
[email-masked]> wrote:

> Dear Yash Parmar,
>
> It was a pleasure speaking with you.
>
> As discussed, sending you the cases for audits.
>
> Please go through the 2 attached PDFs. They are screenshots of 2 different
> customer tickets.
>
> Please let us know in your opinion without detailed knowledge of the
> account what went wrong in them, and what could have been done better.
> Kindly revert to us with your observations.
>
> Kindly pay attention to detail.
>
>
> Thank you
>
> Regards,
> Aishwarya
>