Subject: Re: QA-Test
From: Harshita Parmar <[email-masked]>
To: Aishwarya Jaiswal <[email-masked]>
Cc: Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2022 13:56:34 +0530

Hi Aishwarya,

Thanks for your email.

PFB my observation for the two cases and the corresponding solutions:

LMG QA Case 1:

*Issue*: In this case, Customer’s refund was processed on 29th Nov 2021 but
it hasn’t reached him till 30th July 2022. It has been more than 8 months
and the refund does not take that long to reach the original payment
method. When the customer asked about the status of the refund and reason
for the delay, Customer support did not acknowledge the delay and did not
apologize for the inconvenience caused to the customer.

*What could have been done:* Customer support should have apologized for
the delay and needed to give a proper answer as to why the refund is
delayed by that long. Also, they could have escalated the issue to the
concerned team (Who manage the refund process) and give the customer a
satisfying reply as to whether it’s because of a bank issue or any other
issue.

LMG QA Case 2 :

*Issue*: In this case, Customer applied a coupon of 30 SAR on 8 items and
returned 1 item for which 44.5 SAR refund is being processed. Customer is
enquiring as to why 5.5 SAR is deducted and it should be as per the count
of items.

Customer support is apologizing for the inconvenience but did not give a
correct response about the reason for deduction of 5.5 SAR. It did not
resolve the customer's query as to why 5.5 SAR is being deducted.

*What could have been done: *Customer support should have given the reason
for the deduction of 5.5 SAR. Customer support should have replied that the
refund amount is being calculated after deducting the proportional coupon
amount applicable on that item amount and not as per the count of items as
enquired by the customer.

Please let me know in case of any concerns.

Thanks,

Harshita Parmar

On Tue, Aug 23, 2022 at 12:15 PM Aishwarya Jaiswal <
[email-masked]> wrote:

> Dear Harshita,
>
> It was a pleasure speaking with you.
>
> As discussed, sending you the cases for audits.
>
> Please go through the 2 attached PDFs. They are screenshots of 2 different
> customer tickets.
>
> Please let us know in your opinion without detailed knowledge of the
> account what went wrong in them, and what could have been done better.
> Kindly revert to us with your observations.
>
> Kindly pay attention to detail.
>
>
> Thank you
>
> Regards,
> Aishwarya
>