Subject: Earmiel Earvin Miclat and Saurabh Dadu
From: Saurabh Dadu <[email-masked]>
To: Earmiel Earvin Miclat <[email-masked]>, "Pritish Nandi (LSM)" <[email-masked]>, aishwarya jaiswal <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2022 04:50:01 +0000

Event Name: Support Agent Interviews

Please use this to book an interview on Zoom for a Support Agent Position.

Please be sure to Join on Zoom

Location: This is a Zoom web conference.

You can join this meeting from your computer, tablet, or smartphone.
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82988633783

One tap mobile:
+1 312 626 6799,,82988633783#
+1 646 931 3860,,82988633783#

You can also dial in using your phone.
US: +1 312 626 6799, +1 646 931 3860, +1 929 205 6099, +1 301 715 8592, +1 346 248 7799, +1 669 444 9171, +1 669 900 6833, +1 253 215 8782
Meeting ID: 829-886-33783

Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kdi4ZhPzL

Need to make changes to this event?
Cancel: https://calendly.com/cancellations/a47b720a-0ed7-4c11-b32a-b3e7a5a4d88e
Reschedule: https://calendly.com/reschedulings/a47b720a-0ed7-4c11-b32a-b3e7a5a4d88e

Powered by Calendly https://calendly.com/