Subject: Francis Dave Cortez and Saurabh Dadu
From: Saurabh Dadu <[email-masked]>
To: Francis Dave Cortez <[email-masked]>, aishwarya jaiswal <[email-masked]>, "Pritish Nandi (LSM)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2022 04:49:47 +0000

Event Name: Support Agent Interviews

Please use this to book an interview on Zoom for a Support Agent Position.

Please be sure to Join on Zoom

Location: This is a Zoom web conference.

You can join this meeting from your computer, tablet, or smartphone.
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84471039095

One tap mobile:
+1 312 626 6799,,84471039095#
+1 646 931 3860,,84471039095#

You can also dial in using your phone.
US: +1 312 626 6799, +1 646 931 3860, +1 929 205 6099, +1 301 715 8592, +1 346 248 7799, +1 669 444 9171, +1 669 900 6833, +1 253 215 8782
Meeting ID: 844-710-39095

Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kca0TuFpYi

Need to make changes to this event?
Cancel: https://calendly.com/cancellations/59bde612-2a62-40a6-abda-9c7e91c119fc
Reschedule: https://calendly.com/reschedulings/59bde612-2a62-40a6-abda-9c7e91c119fc

Powered by Calendly https://calendly.com/