Subject: Val Lorenz M. Deus and Saurabh Dadu
From: Saurabh Dadu <[email-masked]>
To: "Val Lorenz M. Deus" <[email-masked]>, aishwarya jaiswal <[email-masked]>, "Pritish Nandi (LSM)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2022 04:49:18 +0000

Event Name: Support Agent Interviews

Please use this to book an interview on Zoom for a Support Agent Position.

Please be sure to Join on Zoom

Location: This is a Zoom web conference.

You can join this meeting from your computer, tablet, or smartphone.
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82226176668

One tap mobile:
+1 301 715 8592,,82226176668#
+1 312 626 6799,,82226176668#

You can also dial in using your phone.
US: +1 301 715 8592, +1 312 626 6799, +1 646 931 3860, +1 929 205 6099, +1 253 215 8782, +1 346 248 7799, +1 669 444 9171, +1 669 900 6833
Meeting ID: 822-261-76668

Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kAbVZky74

Need to make changes to this event?
Cancel: https://calendly.com/cancellations/a5c7ab5c-53c8-4f83-b600-f809235f904e
Reschedule: https://calendly.com/reschedulings/a5c7ab5c-53c8-4f83-b600-f809235f904e

Powered by Calendly https://calendly.com/