Subject: Antonio Sotomayor and Saurabh Dadu
From: Saurabh Dadu <[email-masked]>
To: "Antonio Sotomayor " <[email-masked]>, "Pritish Nandi (LSM)" <[email-masked]>, aishwarya jaiswal <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2022 04:49:03 +0000

Event Name: Support Agent Interviews

Please use this to book an interview on Zoom for a Support Agent Position.

Please be sure to Join on Zoom

Location: This is a Zoom web conference.

You can join this meeting from your computer, tablet, or smartphone.
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89111057918

One tap mobile:
+1 646 931 3860,,89111057918#
+1 929 205 6099,,89111057918#

You can also dial in using your phone.
US: +1 646 931 3860, +1 929 205 6099, +1 301 715 8592, +1 312 626 6799, +1 669 444 9171, +1 669 900 6833, +1 253 215 8782, +1 346 248 7799
Meeting ID: 891-110-57918

Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kcKDCAUNZy

Need to make changes to this event?
Cancel: https://calendly.com/cancellations/796a6fcd-145f-4f70-826b-cf5eda9c68c5
Reschedule: https://calendly.com/reschedulings/796a6fcd-145f-4f70-826b-cf5eda9c68c5

Powered by Calendly https://calendly.com/