Subject: Re: Job Interview
From: Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]>
To: Svet Benzal <[email-masked]>
Cc: Aishwarya Jaiswal <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2022 11:47:38 +0000

Hi,

So sorry, we didn't realise you didn't have the zoom link:

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/7246749070?pwd=TW50QlEyQzhpYnM5MTI5cjlVYjVMUT09

regards,
Deeksha

________________________________
From: Svet Benzal <[email-masked]>
Sent: Thursday, June 23, 2022 5:09 PM
To: Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]>
Cc: Aishwarya Jaiswal <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Job Interview

Hello,

I would like to know if the interview will be rescheduled

Your response is highly appreciated, thanks!

On Thu, 23 Jun 2022, 6:22 pm Svet Benzal, <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:
Hello,

I would like to ask an update regarding the zoom link for the interview

Your response is highly appreciated

On Thu, 23 Jun 2022, 5:38 pm Svet Benzal, <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:
Hello,

It's already 5:38pm may I please have the zoom link? thank you

On Thu, 23 Jun 2022, 5:28 pm Svet Benzal, <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:
Thanks, I will be there.

On Thu, 23 Jun 2022, 5:00 pm Deeksha Dadu, <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:
Hi,

We will proceed with the interview at the time mentioned. Please join the zoom link at 5:30pm Phil time.

Thanks
Regards,
Deeksha

Sent from my iPhone

On 23 Jun 2022, at 14:11, Svet Benzal <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:

Hello,

I would like to ask an update regarding the interview, thank you very much

On Wed, 22 Jun 2022, 9:41 pm Svet Benzal, <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:
I will be available for the interview.

On Wed, 22 Jun 2022, 9:38 pm Aishwarya Jaiswal, <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:
Hi Svetllana Benzal,

"This is Aishwaraya from LiveSalesman. You have applied for the position for Tech support/ Customer Support with us in response to a tick tock video posted by our colleague Rona. I would like to schedule an interview with you tomorrow at...5:30pm Philllipines Times.Please share your Acknowledgement.

Thanks

Aishwarya
Recruiter LiveSalesman