Subject: MIS/ DATA Analyst
From: sandeep rathore <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2022 13:46:51 +0530

Dear Sir/ Ma'am,

I am Sandeep Rathore, writing this to apply for a job  at your
organisation. I am a well-organised and passionate person. I am trying to
establish myself in a reputed organisation like yours. I am a very good
team player, I can work under extreme pressure and produce quality work.  I
assure you that I can fulfil your organisation goals and stand up to your
expectations.

Currently:  I am working at The Scindia School Fort, Gwalior under the NIIT
project in India.

Responsibilities: Respond to client’s questions and concerns in a timely
manner. Responsible for the day-to-day IT requirements of the company such
as user management, troubleshooting, help and advice. Maintaining desktop
applications, IT security. Strengthening the IT infrastructure by exploring
and implementing the new technologies. Responsible for managing software
installation, maintenance and repair. Performing routine audits of systems
and software. Having excellent time management, confidentiality & good
communication skills. Procurement of IT hardware, software and maintenance
products & services. Managing ERP solutions, which is supported in Marks
Entry.

Areas of Expertise:

Project Management, Project Delivery, IT Coordinator, It Officer, MIS

Web development.

Notice Period Required: 1 Month