Subject: MIS Test - SUBHAM DIXIT
From: shubham dixit <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2022 12:49:03 +0530

Hello ,

Please find attached the excel sheet Excel Test - Google.

Regards,
Subham Dixit

-- 

ITS
  Engineering College
  
46, Knowledge park-III,
  Greater Noida- 
201310
Ph: 0120- 2331000, 2331001

*Connect with us:-*

<http://facebook.com/ITSengggn>  <http://instagram.com/itsengggn/>  
<http://linkedin.com/company/itsengggn>  <http://twitter.com/ITSEngggn>  
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfseMOUYY2Gy4SxyvOF5zpA?view_as=subscriber> 
 <http://www.itsengg.edu.in>

-- 
*"Please consider the environment before printing your emails"*
The 
information transmitted in electronic mail messages sent from the 
www.its.edu.in <http://www.its.edu.in/> domain, or referencing this 
disclaimer, and any documents attached, is intended only for the person, 
persons, entity, or entities to which it is addressed. It does not 
necessarily represent the views of ITS – The Education Group or different 
institutions under the ITS group and may contain confidential and/or 
privileged materials. In the case of confidential and/or privileged 
materials, any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of or 
taking of any action in reliance upon these materials, by persons or 
entities other than the intended recipient may be the subject of legal 
action.