Subject: Ticket Assigned - Invitation to Apply for Arabia CSR Awards (CSR & Sustainability)
From: Splash <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2023 07:11:41 +0000

Hi Alhamzi Mohammed,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Invitation to Apply for Arabia CSR Awards (CSR & Sustainability) Ref: ACSRN/C5-47/54/23/IQ

Date: 19th Apr 2023

 

CSR & Sustainability In Charge

Splash

Hope you are doing well!

This is a kind reminder to you with reference to my original email titled
"Invitation to apply for the 16th Cycle of Arabia CSR Awards".

I would appreciate if you may reply to this email verifying whether my
emails are reaching you or landing in the spam folder. 

Regards,

 

Habiba Al Mar'ashi

Founder, President & CEO

Arabia CSR Network

Building partnerships for a sustainable future C                    Driving
Sustainability through Corporate Citizenship

 

Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail and attachments

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/6115848