Subject: Ticket Assigned - CATALOGUE ATTACHED !
From: Home Box <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 07 Apr 2023 04:31:54 +0000

Hi Alhamzi Mohammed,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  CATALOGUE ATTACHED !  

Dear Sir,

With reference to our nice instagram chat, please find enclosed herewith our
Product Catalogue for your review.

Further, if you need pricing of any of our products of your interest or have
any query/question then please feel free to write us !

Looking forward to the pleasure of hearing from you soon !

 

Good Day !

Thanks & Regards,

Sarvet Hussain. 

(THE PROPRIETOR)

HUSSAIN BROTHERS

INDRA CHOWK PEERGAIB ROAD,

NEAR DR. PUNJABI OLD CLINIC,

MORADABAD,(U.P.) -244001,( INDIA ).

FAX.NO: +91-591-2496566

MOB.NO:+91-9412440708

E-MAIL : [email-masked], [email-masked] 

WEB. : www.hussainbrothers.co.in

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5493586