Subject: Ticket Assigned - Complaint for Homebox
From: Home Box <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2022 15:38:49 +0000

Hi Alhamzi Mohammed,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Complaint for Homebox Dear Sir/Madam,

Good day. This is to follow-up my complaint thru Homebox hotline
yesterday morning. Regarding my purchase last November 22, 2022 at
1800-1900H. I am buying some items worth SR 1,198.00 at Homebox
online. Upon check out, the payment did not go through. Then I
received an SMS from Homebox confirming that my payment failed. But
after a few minutes we received the SABB SMS stating that the amount
was posted and eventually debited. I called the Homebox hotline twice
to report the incident. They told me there is no recorded order under
my name and to check on with our credit card bank. Kindly check on
this problem and possibly refund our money.

I attached the Homebox SMS on November 22, 2022. Plus the SABB
statement of account. The SABB mastercard that I used is under my
husband's name, Donald O. Aguila.

Hoping for your kind assistance on this matter.

Respectfully,

Quennie Aguila

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5404994