Subject: Ticket Assigned - Furniture: Supplier
From: Home Box <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2022 16:33:17 +0000

Hi Alhamzi Mohammed,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Furniture: Supplier Hello,

Greetings from India small market
I would like to introduce our company India small market. We are traders
based in Jodhpur. We are linked with Jodhpur finest furniture manufacturers
to provide you with the best and authentic products.

We  have a range of products to provide you with various categories and
volumes of products.

As we look to take our business to greater heights, We found very good
reviews about your showroom. We would like to supply you our best quality
product at the very best price.

Feel free to contact us for further details and negotiation.

We can also schedule a meeting at a time of your convenience.
Looking forward to hearing from you.

Here’s a brochure of our products.
Let me know if you have any questions.

*Thank you and Regards.*

*India Small market *

*Kanishka Solanki*
*Sales manager *
*+917014772476*

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4985817