Subject: Ticket Assigned - Furniture Offer
From: Home Box <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2022 09:37:28 +0000

Hi Alhamzi Mohammed,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Furniture Offer 

Greetings,

Hope you are doing well.

We represent furniture manufacturers from Europe and Fareast ranging 
from regular to high-end elegant products, i wanted to know if you have 
requirements and possible cooperation?

Attached are the photos of Furniture from Vietnam.

Looking forward to hear from you.

https://meetings-eu1.hubspot.com/dharmendar

Kind Regards,
Dharmendar Kumar
Director & Ceo
Email : [email-masked]

Inchtone
Offices : J.Savickio Gatve 4 ,Vilnius, LT - 01108, Lithuania European 
Union | Business Center Building , Ajman Free Zone, Ajman, United Arab 
Emirates. | Phone : +971505190425
Website : www.inchtonegroup.com [1] | 
https://inchtone.wixsite.com/timber | Email : [email-masked]

Links:
------
[1] http://www.inchtonegroup.com/
 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4548150