Subject: New Activity [#4474267] 29002103141320200730 / damage FF
From: Home Box <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2022 08:36:19 +0000

Hi Alhamzi Mohammed,

The Customer has responded to a ticket you are watching

Ticket 

https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4474267#4474267 

29002103141320200730 / damage FF 

Requester 

Saba kazi  [email-masked]

    Customer Response 

Yeah I know that the model name have been changed from Brisbane to Helsinki
which was told to me by Homebox (Oasis Centre branch) but everything is
same, thats why I am asking you to change the headboard. For the dressor
you can send someone tomorrow no issue. But for headboard I will still wait
either you arrange for this same brand or take the approval for other one.
I still have warranty for 2 more months so take you time but I cannot keep
this one with scratches as the issue was there when when they delivered it
& that time also I had raised several complains but no timely action was
taken.
Hope you understand.

https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4474267/subscriptions/unsubscribe

Stop watching this ticket