Subject: New Activity [#4474267] damage FF
From: Home Box <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2022 16:20:51 +0000

Hi Alhamzi Mohammed,

The Customer has responded to a ticket you are watching

Ticket 

https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4474267#4474267 

damage FF 

Requester 

Saba kazi  [email-masked]

    Customer Response 

Dear I am agreed for dressor fixing but again i am requesting same thing
that I am working so I have to be at home when the fixing person come, and
I cannot be at home for two days so thats why I have requested to fix today
by sunday but no one called me. I will be travelling next week so please in
this week tellme when the person will come for fixing both ( dressor and
headboard change) so ill be at home. Waiting for your reply.

https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4474267/subscriptions/unsubscribe

Stop watching this ticket