Subject: Ticket Assigned - You Want the Best Deals, We Got ‘Em
From: Home Box <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2022 12:30:56 +0000

Hi Alhamzi Mohammed,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  You Want the Best Deals, We Got ‘Em  Automation email

@import url(https://fonts.googleapis.com/css2?family=Open+Sans:wght@300;400;600;700;800&display=swap);
@import url(https://fonts.googleapis.com/css2?family=Open+Sans+Condensed:ital,wght@0,300;0,700;1,300&display=swap);

to your Address Book.

(https://www.newegg.com/todays-deals?utm_medium=Email&utm_source=Automation042522&cm_mmc=EMC-Automation042522-_-EMC-042522-Index-_-E1A-_-Top-_-&rec_value=-_--_--_--_--_-_1_AutomationEmail___1016Top25-_-Pers_emailAutomationEmail-_--_-)" target="_blank

&nbsp;

1,599.99

$1,899.99

779.99

$849.99

20.99

$69.99

129.99

$249.99

899.00

$1,499.00

199.99

$349.00

With Promo Code: MAGMS32A

8.09

$29.99

With Promo Code: TPTBRA8244

76.49

$159.99

With Promo Code: BTEBRB522

569.99

$1,049.95

329.99

$389.99

8.99

$49.99

With Promo Code: TPTBRA8236

84.99

$199.99

With Promo Code: TPTBRA849

98.99

$149.99

With Promo Code: BTEBRB522

359.99

$608.99

With Promo Code: BTEBRB522

251.99

With Promo Code: BTEBRB522

199.99

$269.99

34.99

$69.99

464.99

$579.99

With Promo Code: TPTBRA8397

1,099.00

$1,299.00

57.99

$69.99

With Promo Code: SSBR2528

114.99

$159.99

79.99

$84.99

1,499.99

$1,999.99

With Promo Code: EREBR2534

169.90

$229.90

With Promo Code: EREBR2533

279.99

$329.99

&nbsp;

(https://www.newegg.com/Discovery-Zone/EventSaleStore/ID-10409?utm_medium=Email&utm_source=Automation042522&cm_mmc=EMC-Automation042522-_-EMC-042522-Index-_-E1A-_-Bottom-_-&rec_value=-_--_--_--_--_-_1_AutomationEmail___1016Top25-_-Pers_emailAutomationEmail-_--_-)" target="_blank

&nbsp;

Discounted prices and/or promo codes are valid till 04/25/2022 in United States only. Standard terms and conditions resume upon expiration. Valid only on current stock.
*Product Discount Callouts Include Any Applicable Exclusive Newsletter Promo Code, Mail-In-Rebate and Instant Savings. Newsletter Item Callout May Differ from Product Discount Posted on Newegg Website. Promo codes may not be combined with other
promo codes on a single item and can only be used once per registered account. Please see product page for individual item purchase limit. Only one promo code will be applied per item per order, even if the item is eligible for other promo codes entered at
time of purchase. Newegg.com is not responsible for any typographical errors in this newsletter.

You are receiving this email because [email-masked] is signed up to receive Newegg Exclusive Promotions. Please visit the Newegg website to
(https://secure.newegg.com/Guest/UnSubscribeEmailNotifications.aspx?email=KOoO+xEz+NYc+RfxnPAE606Y5VFzTGaUGUq1cIEipMb+a37xe1qWAjfYK1McDPAnV+JrmvEwI8s=&utm_medium=Email&utm_source=Automation042522&cm_mmc=EMC-Automation042522-_-EMC-042522-Index-_-footer-_-Unsubscribe)" target="_blank" style="color: #565656; text-decoration: underline
unsubscribe
.

Newegg.com
&nbsp;| &nbsp;(https://kb.newegg.com/knowledge-base/policy-agreement?utm_medium=Email&utm_source=Automation042522&cm_mmc=EMC-Automation042522-_-EMC-042522-Index-_-Footer-_-PolicyAndAgreement)" target="_blank" style="color: #525252

Policy
and Agreement

&nbsp; | &nbsp;(https://kb.newegg.com/knowledge-base/privacy-policy-newegg?utm_medium=Email&utm_source=Automation042522&cm_mmc=EMC-Automation042522-_-EMC-042522-Index-_-Footer-_-PrivacyPolicy)" target="_blank" style="color: #525252

Privacy
Policy

&nbsp; | &nbsp;&nbsp;&copy;2000-2022 Newegg Inc. All rights reserved.

&nbsp;(https://kb.newegg.com?utm_medium=Email&utm_source=Automation042522&cm_mmc=EMC-Automation042522-_-EMC-042522-Index-_-Footer-_-CustomerService)" target="_blank" style="color: #33425a; text-decoration: underline
Customer
Service

(mailto:[email-masked])" style="color: #33425a; text-decoration: underlineSend Feedback

(https://www.facebook.com/Newegg?utm_medium=Email&utm_source=Automation042522&cm_mmc=EMC-Automation042522-_-EMC-042522-Index-_-Footer-_-Facebook)" target="_blank
&nbsp;&nbsp;
(https://twitter.com/NeweggHotDeals?utm_medium=Email&utm_source=Automation042522&cm_mmc=EMC-Automation042522-_-EMC-042522-Index-_-Footer-_-Twitter)" target="_blank
&nbsp;&nbsp;
(https://www.instagram.com/newegg?utm_medium=Email&utm_source=Automation042522&cm_mmc=EMC-Automation042522-_-EMC-042522-Index-_-Footer-_-Ins)" target="_blank
&nbsp;&nbsp;
(https://www.pinterest.com/newegg?utm_medium=Email&utm_source=Automation042522&cm_mmc=EMC-Automation042522-_-EMC-042522-Index-_-Footer-_-Pinterest)" target="_blank
&nbsp;&nbsp;
(https://www.youtube.com/neweggtv?utm_medium=Email&utm_source=Automation042522&cm_mmc=EMC-Automation042522-_-EMC-042522-Index-_-Footer-_-Youtube)" target="_blank
&nbsp;&nbsp;

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4248970