Subject: Ticket Assigned - Home Box | Gifted : Introduction
From: Home Box <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2022 12:30:55 +0000

Hi Alhamzi Mohammed,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Home Box | Gifted : Introduction Dear Home Box Team,

Good day!

This is Carlo from Gifted General Trading LLC. We are a retail distributor
of more than 8 brands in the entire GCC region. Naming few clients are:
Virgin Megastore GCC, Lafayette, Museum of the Future, Jashanmal, Dubai
Aquarium, Crate & Barrel etc. Our products are top notch and every product
is thoughtfully designed to add elegance in your store or home. Perfect
option of Gift for every customer suiting every occasion.

We would like to take this opportunity to showcase our brands that might
suit your concept.

We value your feedback, let us know what you think.

All the best,

*Allan Carlo T. Sobrepena*
Business Development Executive

*Gifted General Trading L.L.C.*
P.O. BOX 451489, Dubai, UAE
*Address: *Warehouse E-30, 17 A Street Al Bahri Warehouses
Al Qouz Industrial Area 2

*Phone   : *+971 04 591 7176

*Email: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>*

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4248700