Subject: Ticket Assigned - G4S - Electronic security services introduction & Meeting request.
From: Home Box <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2022 12:30:55 +0000

Hi Alhamzi Mohammed,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  G4S - Electronic security services introduction & Meeting request. Dear Sir / Madam,

Warm Greetings from G4S Bahrain Branch !

 Please be advised , We are contacting you from the ESS  *Electronic
security & Fire Safety services* division. Which provides you all kinds of
integrated security solutions Design, engineering, supply, installation,
integration and *Maintenance *of various systems such as :

   - *CCTV &  ACCESS CONTROL (Bosch, Axis, Pelco, AMAG, CEM, Lenel)*
   - *PA System (Bosch)*
   - *FIRE FIGHTING & Fire Suppression System, (Tyco , Sffeco)*
   - *Fire Alarm system ( Tyco, Honeywell)*
   - *METAL DETECTOR and ROAD BLOCKER. (Garrat, Alkosta Gunnebo)*
   - *Speed gates (Boon Edam)*

In this regard, we will be grateful if we get an *opportunity to conduct a
meeting * *with the concerned manager at your or his/her convenient
time*;* exploring
ideas that will be beneficial to both parties and **discussing ESS division
capabilities. *

Kindly find our *Company profile with the attachments *or your reference.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Kindest Regards,

Basel Aman.

Electrical & support Engineer.

G4S Secure Solutions Bahrain W.L.L

P.O.Box 15193, building -381 &383, Road-7307, Block-373

Bughazal, Manama, Kingdom of Bahrain.

Tel.    +973 1771 4409

Fax:  +973 1771 6577

Mob:  +973 3689 9609

Email : [email-masked]

Web :  www.g4s.com

*G4S, An Allied Universal® Company*

P *Please consider the environment before printing this email*

Disclaimer:-
This company is part of the G4S group of companies. This communication
contains information which may be confidential, personal and/or privileged.
It is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not
the intended recipient(s), please note that any distribution, forwarding,
copying or use of this communication or the information in it is strictly
prohibited. Any personal views expressed in this e-mail are those of the
individual sender and this company does not endorse or accept
responsibility for them. Prior to taking any action based upon this e-mail
message, you should seek appropriate confirmation of its authenticity.

-- 

Please consider the environment before printing this email.
*********************************************************************
This 
communication may contain information which is confidential, personal 
and/or privileged. It is for the exclusive use of the intended 
recipient(s).
If you are not the intended recipient(s), please note that 
any distribution, forwarding, copying or use of this communication or the 
information in it is strictly prohibited. If you have received it in error 
please contact the sender immediately by return e-mail. Please then delete 
the e-mail and any copies of it and do not use or disclose its contents to 
any person.
Any personal views expressed in this e-mail are those of the 
individual sender and the company does not endorse or accept responsibility 
for them. Prior to taking any action based upon this e-mail message, you 
should seek appropriate confirmation of its authenticity.
This message has 
been checked for viruses on behalf of the company.
*********************************************************************

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4248521