Subject: Ticket Assigned - Don’t Delay, Our Top 25 Deals Slay
From: Home Box <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2022 12:13:23 +0000

Hi Alhamzi Mohammed,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Don’t Delay, Our Top 25 Deals Slay  Automation email

@import url(https://fonts.googleapis.com/css2?family=Open+Sans:wght@300;400;600;700;800&display=swap);
@import url(https://fonts.googleapis.com/css2?family=Open+Sans+Condensed:ital,wght@0,300;0,700;1,300&display=swap);

to your Address Book.

(https://www.newegg.com/todays-deals?utm_medium=Email&utm_source=Automation041822&cm_mmc=EMC-Automation041822-_-EMC-041822-Index-_-E1A-_-Top)" target="_blank

&nbsp;

12.23

$84.99

With Promo Code: TPTBRA8255

279.99

$379.99

With Promo Code: TPTBRA8443

27.99

$59.99

244.97

$449.98

259.99

With Promo Code: SSBRA832

55.99

$199.99

569.99

$1,049.95

279.99

$638.00

26.99

$59.99

With Promo Code: EREBRA822

1,449.00

$2,999.00

Free Gift Item: $40.00 Promotion Gift Card

249.99

$549.00

Free Gift Item: $15.00 Promotion Gift Card

2,099.00

$3,999.00

Free Gift Item: $60.00 Promotion Gift Card

69.99

$189.99

99.99

$244.99

With Promo Code: TPTBRA895

399.99

$599.99

77.99

$199.99

549.99

$899.98

62.99

$119.99

Free Gift Item: $5.00 Promotion Gift Card

19.45

$89.99

199.99

$399.99

Free Gift Item: $20.00 Promotion Gift Card

84.99

$199.99

With Promo Code: TPTBRA849

67.99

$77.99

With Promo Code: TPTBRA8384

13.99

$69.99

399.00

$599.00

152.99

$229.99

With Promo Code: EREBRA823

&nbsp;

(https://www.newegg.com/Video-Card/EventSaleStore/ID-592?utm_medium=Email&utm_source=Automation041822&cm_mmc=EMC-Automation041822-_-EMC-041822-Index-_-E1A-_-Bottom)" target="_blank

&nbsp;

(https://www.newegg.com/ABS-Gaming-PC/EventSaleStore/ID-102?utm_medium=Email&utm_source=Automation041822&cm_mmc=EMC-Automation041822-_-EMC-041822-Index-_-E2A-_-Bottom)" target="_blank

&nbsp;

Discounted prices and/or promo codes are valid till 04/18/2022 in United States only. Standard terms and conditions resume upon expiration. Valid only on current stock.
*Product Discount Callouts Include Any Applicable Exclusive Newsletter Promo Code, Mail-In-Rebate and Instant Savings. Newsletter Item Callout May Differ from Product Discount Posted on Newegg Website. Promo codes may not be combined with other
promo codes on a single item and can only be used once per registered account. Please see product page for individual item purchase limit. Only one promo code will be applied per item per order, even if the item is eligible for other promo codes entered at
time of purchase. Newegg.com is not responsible for any typographical errors in this newsletter.

You are receiving this email because [email-masked] is signed up to receive Newegg Exclusive Promotions. Please visit the Newegg website to
(https://secure.newegg.com/Guest/UnSubscribeEmailNotifications.aspx?email=KOoO+xEz+NYc+RfxnPAE606Y5VFzTGaUGUq1cIEipMb+a37xe1qWAjfYK1McDPAnV+JrmvEwI8s=&utm_medium=Email&utm_source=Automation041822&cm_mmc=EMC-Automation041822-_-EMC-041822-Index-_-footer-_-Unsubscribe)" target="_blank" style="color: #565656; text-decoration: underline
unsubscribe.

Newegg.com
&nbsp;| &nbsp;(https://kb.newegg.com/knowledge-base/policy-agreement?utm_medium=Email&utm_source=Automation041822&cm_mmc=EMC-Automation041822-_-EMC-041822-Index-_-Footer-_-PolicyAndAgreement)" target="_blank" style="color: #525252Policy
and Agreement&nbsp; | &nbsp;(https://kb.newegg.com/knowledge-base/privacy-policy-newegg?utm_medium=Email&utm_source=Automation041822&cm_mmc=EMC-Automation041822-_-EMC-041822-Index-_-Footer-_-PrivacyPolicy)" target="_blank" style="color: #525252Privacy
Policy&nbsp; | &nbsp;&nbsp;&copy;2000-2022 Newegg Inc. All rights reserved.

&nbsp;(https://kb.newegg.com?utm_medium=Email&utm_source=Automation041822&cm_mmc=EMC-Automation041822-_-EMC-041822-Index-_-Footer-_-CustomerService)" target="_blank" style="color: #33425a; text-decoration: underlineCustomer
Service

(mailto:[email-masked])" style="color: #33425a; text-decoration: underlineSend Feedback
(https://www.facebook.com/Newegg?utm_medium=Email&utm_source=Automation041822&cm_mmc=EMC-Automation041822-_-EMC-041822-Index-_-Footer-_-Facebook)" target="_blank
&nbsp;&nbsp;
(https://twitter.com/NeweggHotDeals?utm_medium=Email&utm_source=Automation041822&cm_mmc=EMC-Automation041822-_-EMC-041822-Index-_-Footer-_-Twitter)" target="_blank
&nbsp;&nbsp;
(https://www.instagram.com/newegg?utm_medium=Email&utm_source=Automation041822&cm_mmc=EMC-Automation041822-_-EMC-041822-Index-_-Footer-_-Ins)" target="_blank
&nbsp;&nbsp;
(https://www.pinterest.com/newegg?utm_medium=Email&utm_source=Automation041822&cm_mmc=EMC-Automation041822-_-EMC-041822-Index-_-Footer-_-Pinterest)" target="_blank
&nbsp;&nbsp;
(https://www.youtube.com/neweggtv?utm_medium=Email&utm_source=Automation041822&cm_mmc=EMC-Automation041822-_-EMC-041822-Index-_-Footer-_-Youtube)" target="_blank
&nbsp;&nbsp;

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4200091