Subject: Ticket Assigned - QUOTATION - SIRA APPROVED SECURITY SYSTEM
From: Home Box <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2022 06:40:32 +0000

Hi Alhamzi Mohammed,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  QUOTATION - SIRA APPROVED SECURITY SYSTEM Dear Team,

Greeting from HANI IT SECURITY SOLUTIONS!!!!!!!

(a SIRA Approved / Sharjah Police Approved Company)

We are   SIRA / Sharjah Police Approved Security System / CCTV System
Installation Company 

As you know, currently SIRA/Sharjah Police Having the requirement for
installation of CCTV & Security system in all the  

Offices, Warehouses, Commercial/ Residential Buildings, Jewelleries,
Exhibition Centre, Schools, Hospitals, Hotels & Restaurants, Construction
Sites, Playing Park & Outside Areas, 

Kindly share your location and Contact Details, so that we can arrange the
Site survey for prepare the quotation.

at HANI IT, we believe in creating value for our customers who are looking
for the highest quality of Products & Services in UAE....

Our Strong reputation in built on the successful Completion of all
assignments.....

We are looking forward to have a good business relationship with you!!!

You can always contact us regarding any further information:

Many thanks for your valuable time.

Please find the attached File for your reference...

Thanking you and looking forward to hear from you,

Please do not hesitate to contact us. If you require any further
information.

 

FOR PROJECT REFERENCE:  <https://www.youtube.com/c/haniitsolutions>
https://www.youtube.com/c/haniitsolutions

Thanks & Regards...

 

THASNI SALAM |ENGINEERING DEVISION 

Tel: +971 4 269 2438 ex 312

Mob: +971 54 770 6174

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

 <http://www.haniit.com/> www.haniit.com

                 WORKING HOURS:8AM TO 4:30 PM

      A SIRA / DPS APPROVED COMPANY

(a division of ALPHA SECURITY SURVEILLANCE SYSTEM)

 

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4122195