Subject: Ticket Assigned - Request Quotation for Outdoor Furniture's - "JOB IN HAND" - Project : Landscape Works, Sales Center Package - JUBAIL ISLAND
From: Home Box <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2022 09:43:03 +0000

Hi Alhamzi Mohammed,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Request Quotation for Outdoor Furniture's - "JOB IN HAND" - Project :  Landscape Works, Sales Center Package - JUBAIL ISLAND   

(JOB IN HAND)

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

With reference to the above-mentioned subject and project, you are requested
to quote your best price for the items as per BOQ mentioned below and
attached drawing;

S.No.

Description

Unit

Qty.

Landscape Works, Sales Center Package

 

1

Lounge Seating

 

Set

 

1.00

Coffee Table

 

 

2

Liter BIN Type 1: RAILA 380 x 330 x 880mm 

No.

1.00

Liter BIN Type 2 : ZET 380 x 900mm

No.

1.00

Liter BIN Type 3 : BAS 314 x 314 x 800mm

No.

1.00

Liter BIN Type 4 : MAG 362 x 320 x 866mm

No.

1.00

 

3

4 Seating Chair (different colors)  

 

Set

 

1.00

+ 1 small coffee table

 

Thank you and looking forward to your quotation as soon as possible.

 

On Behalf of Eng.David Isravel (Contracts Manager)

Best Regards,

Khevin| Tender & Contracts Department 

PO Box 94574, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates

Tel: 02- 6509000 Ext: 26 | Fax: 02-6509002

E :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] |
<http://www.gccagri.com/> www.gccagri.com

 <http://gccagri.com/contact-us> http://gccagri.com/contact-us

Easier Having a paper, Than Planting Trees..

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4088649