Subject: Ticket Assigned - Intoducing CERA VEGAN | 100% Plant Based Cooking
From: Home Box <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2022 11:09:45 +0000

Hi Alhamzi Mohammed,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Intoducing CERA VEGAN | 100% Plant Based Cooking Dear Home Box,

Are you prepared to be surprised by a new product?

We are pleased to announce that we have launched a new and unique product
line - Cera Vegan

and are very excited by its plant based healthy kitchenware.

*	World's # 1 plant based kitchen appliances brand.
*	100% Vegan | Great taste.
*	Unique cooking experience.
*	60% less CO2 Emissions.
*	No toxic chemicals.
*	100% Biodegradable. 

 

No competing product comes close in terms of features, ease of use and the
price.

Please review the brochure enclosed and do not hesitate to ask any questions
you may have.

The purpose of writing this email is to request you for a business
appointment to discuss with you our wide variety of newly arrived retail
products.

We believe that your platform is indeed the perfect place in order for our
products to be widely distributed to the customers of HOME BOX stores since
you offer highly quality premium products to the customers coming from whole
world wide. We fervently hope that we would be given some of your time to
further deliberate with you our retail products and what our company can
offer in order for us to have a harmonious deal. 

  

Looking forward to meeting you, upon your intimation of time & place.

 

Thank you & Best Regards,

Eman Abu Ouf | Commercial Manager

signature_2112247708

T: +97142690977 | M: +971545504742

E: <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] |  <http://www.belhasa.com/>
www.belhasa.com

 

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4008219