Subject: Ticket Assigned - order number is 9560302553, complaint number 3679211
From: Home Box <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2022 08:05:39 +0000

Hi Alhamzi Mohammed,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  order number is 9560302553, complaint number 3679211 Dear Sir,

This is in regards to my order placed with HOme BOx, Their delivery was on
March 10th Between 2pm to 6pm. In the evening at 6.50 pm I received a call
from Home Box that our team tried to call me but couldn't get, so they are
coming now I said ok I m here only., Till now today 11th  March No one
came, I was waiting for them yesterday night up to 9pm  no one came I go
out.

Morning i called the Home box one lady replied, to call after 48 hours to
make another scheduling of the date.  I told her this is already i paid in
advance full amount on 7th of march and waiting for delivery, she said this
our company policy it will take another 48 hours to reschedule and give
another date, that means I order furniture from them and to sleep on ground
as per the staff. I asked the person to give me the number who called me
yesterday. I will recheck the number what i missed calls, because yesterday
till noon I missed only two calls. She said they can't provide the number
for the staff. I have to wait another 48 hours. as if this is the rule from
her to me.

I asked her to send one email mentioning all this to me she said she cant,
only she will send message to the company and gave me one number as
complaint registered 3679211
-- 
Dilesh Poothatta
00971 50 5061619

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4007517