Subject: Ticket Assigned - Item damaged from faulty installation
From: Home Box <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2022 05:08:48 +0000

Hi Alhamzi Mohammed,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Item damaged from faulty installation Hi,

I just had the team install this item for me. However due to the faulty
installation at the legs, where the screws were not installed properly, the
item has been damaged from the screw. This is terrible and very careless
installation.
I would like to seek a replacement. Please see picture and video attached.
Thank you.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Home Box <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, Feb 23, 2022 at 6:10 PM
Subject: Order confirmed!
To: Sheryl Wong <[email-masked]>

Your order number is 9558674551 | Click here
<https://www.homeboxstores.com/ae/en/my-account/order/9558674551?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_AE_en>
to view in browser

<https://www.homeboxstores.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>
Download our apps now
<https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/homebox/id1262975833?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>
[image:
android icon]
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.homeboxstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>
iPhone
<https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/homebox/id1262975833?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>
Android
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.homeboxstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>

Living
<https://www.homeboxstores.com/ae/en/department/hbxlivingroom?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>
Dining
<https://www.homeboxstores.com/ae/en/department/hbxdiningroom?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>
Bedroom
<https://www.homeboxstores.com/ae/en/department/hbxbedroom?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>
Kids
<https://www.homeboxstores.com/ae/en/department/hbxkidsandyouth?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>
Bathroom
<https://www.homeboxstores.com/ae/en/department/hbxbathroom?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>
Kitchen
<https://www.homeboxstores.com/ae/en/department/hbxkitchen?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>
Furniture
<https://www.homeboxstores.com/ae/en/department/hbxfurniture?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>
Home
Dècor
<https://www.homeboxstores.com/ae/en/department/hbxdecorandfurnishings?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>

Your order has been successfully placed.

Hi Sheryl Wong, thanks for shopping with us.
For your reference, your order number is 9558674551
<https://www.homeboxstores.com/ae/en/my-account/order/9558674551?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_AE_en>.

Order shipping to
*Sheryl Wong*
Fairways East Tower
Apartment 2401
Dubai
Mobile: +971 501531646
Payment Method:

xxxx xxxx xxxx 7120
Sheryl Wong H M

Order Details

Delivered by : 27th February 2022 between 18:00 - 20:00 hours.

Item

Description

Total Price
<https://www.homeboxstores.com/ae/en/p/163417609?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_AE_en>
HOME BOX
Paulo TV Unit for TVs up to 70 inches
Color: Multicolour
Quantity: 1 AED 649
Subtotal: * AED 649*
Savings: *- AED 196*
Furniture & Large Items Shipping: * AED 99 *
*Total* *AED 748*

Congrats! You just earned Shukrans

Your Shukrans will be credited to the account registered for
[email-masked]
<[email-masked]>*.
Your order will earn you 62 Shukrans.
Go to My Shukran Account
<https://www.homeboxstores.com/ae/en/my-account/loyalty>

Need help? Get in touch

 <http://[email-masked]?Body=Contacted>

*Write us an email now*, we'll get back to you as fast as we can.
 <https://www.facebook.com/Homeboxstores>

*Connect with us* on your favourite social network.

*Call us on 800-HOMEBOX (800-4663269).*
Saturday - Thursday, 9 AM - 6 PM.
<https://api.whatsapp.com/send?phone=971543059573&text=&source=&data=&app_absent=>

*WhatsApp us on 054-305-9573*
Saturday to Thursday, 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM.

© 2021 Retail World Limited
Privacy Policy
<https://www.homeboxstores.com/ae/en/privacypolicy?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>
| Terms & Conditions
<https://www.homeboxstores.com/ae/en/termsandconditions?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/3952177