Subject: Ticket Assigned - ORDER # 6159881297 request for return the money as soon as possible.
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2022 02:18:47 +0000

Hi Amira Alanaz,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  ORDER # 6159881297 request for return the money as soon as possible.   Dear Sir/Madam,
As per trailing mail, I would like to bring to your attention that I
purchased a watch from Center Point online, but when I received the watch
its tag price was different as I paid the amount.
As soon as I receive the watch I make the payment after receiving the
watch. When I discover the different price tag I reust for returning the
watch.
Next day when I called the customer care number,  the agent who attended my
call advised me to write an email to [email-masked], and she
canceled my return request, but in the evening your agent came and
collected the watch from me.

But till now it didn't show in my Centerpoint account that the watch has
been collected from me.

Kindly look into this matter and return my money as soon as possible.

Thank you,
Mohammad Alam

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4718634