Subject: Ticket Assigned - Cooperation CEBA BABY
From: Babyshop <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2022 04:12:42 +0000

Hi Amira Alanaz,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Cooperation CEBA BABY Good Day ,

I would like to offer you cooperation in the field of goods for newborns.

We are a Polish manufacturer of goods for newborns company Ceba Baby 
https://cebababy.eu/

High quality, safety and aesthetics are the top priorities at the heart 
of Ceba Baby's work. Starting its journey in 1990 in Poland, today Ceba 
Baby supplies its products to dozens of European countries, gaining more 
and more popularity among young parents.
All materials used are purchased only from trusted suppliers and are 
certified in accordance with international standards.

To date, the Ceba assortment includes many things, without which it is 
difficult to imagine not only the entire period of pregnancy, but also 
further care for the baby.

This included:

  - changing boards;

- changing mats

- travel mattresses

- blankets -

-towels and  etc.

Of course, it is simply impossible not to mention such a pleasant thing 
as the Ceba pregnancy pillow, which the creators presented in several 
versions. This is a real relaxation for mom and help in the future when 
feeding the baby.
Each element or part at all stages of production undergoes the necessary 
checks and tests. Not overlooked is also the appearance and design of 
the products. A child, like his mother, should receive only positive 
emotions and a color scheme in which all Ceba products are made has this 
in mind.

The company CEBA Baby is constantly growing, and with it its quality 
standards and, accordingly, its assortment.

Catalog with new products attached.

We invite you to cooperate
-- 

Z pozdrowieniami/Best regards/С уважением

Bussines Development Manager
*Switłana Cieras*

-- 

Z pozdrowieniami/Best regards/С уважением

Bussines Development Manager
*Switłana Cieras*

mobile: +48 783 468 298
mailto: [email-masked]
skype: svitlanao1
----------------
*Adres korespondencyjny/Correspondence address:*
ul. Fabryczna 1
56-400 Oleśnica
http://www.cebababy.eu <http://www.cebababy.eu/>
http://www.cebuszka.pl/ <http://www.cebuszka.pl/>

fb <https://www.facebook.com/CebaBaby/>Instagram!!! 
<https://www.instagram.com/cebababy.mamydziecko/>YT 
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2Em27dOZkcKOxILqS0Tgcg>pinterest1 
<https://www.pinterest.com/cebababy/boards/>g+ 
<https://plus.google.com/u/2/b/116682097697723793868/116682097697723793868>
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cebasp. z o.o., ul. Fabryczna 1, 56-400 Oleśnica, NIP: 751 000 16 63,
KRS: 0000126791, Sąd Rejonowy dla Wrocławia-Fabrycznej,
VI Wydział Gospodarczy KRS, Kapitał Zakładowy: 151.000 zł

-- 
Ta wiadomość została sprawdzona na obecność wirusów przez oprogramowanie antywirusowe Avast.
https://www.avast.com/antivirus

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4635817