Subject: Ticket Assigned - Damage order 6127484083
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2022 05:44:51 +0000

Hi Amira Alanaz,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Damage order 6127484083 Dears,

Kindly see below order which I have purchased on March, but I opened
recently that order item giggles stroller, I just opened once to use this
stroller but sudden I noticed it's broken as attached pictures

Regards
Anam sultana
0570789091

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, Feb 24, 2022, 10:56 PM
Subject: Order confirmed!
To: Anam Sultana <[email-masked]>

Your order number is 6127484083 | Click here
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/my-account/order/6127484083?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_SA_en>
to view in browser

<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_SA_en>
Download our apps now
 <https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161310479f> [image:
android icon]
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.centrepointstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_SA_en>
iPhone <https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161310479f> Android
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.centrepointstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_SA_en>

Babyshop
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/sa/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_SA_en>
Lifestyle
<https://www.lifestyleshops.com/sa/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_SA_en>
Splash
<https://www.splashfashions.com/sa/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_SA_en>
Shoe
Mart
<https://www.shoemartstores.com/sa/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_SA_en>
Offers
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/offers?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_SA_en>
Clearance
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/search?q=badge.title.en%3AClearance&clr=true&utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_SA_en>

Your order has been successfully placed.

Hi Anam Sultana, thanks for shopping with us.
For your reference, your order number is 6127484083
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/my-account/order/6127484083?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_SA_en>.

Order shipping to
*Anam Sultana*
Abi Al karam abdul salam street, House 8601 gate no 4 jarir area
Riyadh
Mobile: +966 570789091
Payment Method:

xxxx xxxx xxxx 2179
Heba Khan

Order Details
Shipment 1 of 2

Delivered by : 28th February 2022 between 18:00 - 20:00 hours.

Item

Description

Total Price
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/p/159433077?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_SA_en>
BABYSHOP
Juniors Henry Crib
Color: White
Quantity: 1 SAR 839
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/p/162546944?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_SA_en>
BABYSHOP
Giggles Archie Reversible Baby Stroller with 5-Point Safety Harness
Color: Black
Quantity: 1 SAR 979
Shipment 2 of 2

Delivered by : Sunday, 27th Feb

Item

Description

Total Price
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/p/157068672?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_SA_en>
BABYSHOP
Juniors Milk Powder 3-Compartments Container
Color: White
Quantity: 1 SAR 13
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/p/160803040?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_SA_en>
BABYSHOP
FARLIN Bottle and Nipple Washer Brush
Color: Blue
Quantity: 1 SAR 18
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/p/160334324?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_SA_en>
BABYSHOP
Juniors Textured Bath Sponge - Set of 2
Color: Blue
Quantity: 1 SAR 14
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/p/159593592?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_SA_en>
BABYSHOP
Juniors Printed Waterproof Sheet - 59x86 cms
Color: Cream
Quantity: 1 SAR 19
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/p/160252179?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_SA_en>
BABYSHOP
Juniors Super Soft Corner Cushions - Set of 4
Color: Multicolour
Size: Free Size
Quantity: 1 SAR 19
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/p/156004190?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_SA_en>
BABYSHOP
Juniors 30-Piece Disposal Nursing Pads
Color: White
Quantity: 2 SAR 30
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/p/163670327?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_SA_en>
BABYSHOP
Juniors Printed 5-Piece Bedding Set
Quantity: 1 SAR 209
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/p/158414508?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_SA_en>
BABYSHOP
Juniors 20-Piece Breast Milk Storage Bag Set
Color: Multicolour
Quantity: 2 SAR 44
Subtotal: * SAR 2,184*
Savings: *- SAR 1,148.6*
Furniture & Large Items Shipping: Standard ground shipping: * FREE FREE *
*Total* *SAR 1,856.4*
Your order may arrive in multiple deliveries.

Congrats! You just earned Shukrans

Your Shukrans will be credited to the account registered for
[email-masked]
<[email-masked]>*.
Your order will earn you 171 Shukrans.
Go to My Shukran Account
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/my-account/loyalty>

Need help? Get in touch

 <[email-masked]?Body=Contacted>

*Write us an email now*, we'll get back to you as fast as we can.
 <https://www.facebook.com/CentrepointME>

*Connect with us* on your favourite social network.
 <https://twitter.com/centrepointme>

Reach out in 140 characters! We are *@centrepointme*.

*Call us on 800-111-10CP (800-1111027).*
7 days a week, 24 hours a day

© 2022 Retail World Limited
Privacy Policy
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/privacypolicy?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_SA_en>
| Terms & Conditions
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/termsandconditions?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_SA_en>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4519089