Subject: Ticket Assigned - self sealable pouch for invoice packaging for online shoes orders
From: Shoemart <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 06 Mar 2022 06:39:58 +0000

Hi Amira Alanaz,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  self sealable pouch for invoice packaging for online shoes orders Dear sir/Madam,
we are pleased to introduce an economical solution for sending the online
shoes  without using any kind of outer bag. your goodselve can place the
invoice in the self sealable pouch and directly paste it on the box .  This
practice and procedure is adopted by by all the big e commerce companies to
save the packing cost as well as the environment.
If your goodselve need  any clarification ,pl contact
AKASH AGARWAL
+91 9158886329
[email-masked]
Video Link
https://youtu.be/pZHP2nkMbig
https://youtu.be/H0alWn8UoKk
IMP-we are also approved mfg of paper courier bags for Myntra ,flipcart and
Amazon.
The bags are manufactured as per their specifications and standards.Minimum
order quantity - One box of 500 bags in any one size .
Bags without printing also available. your bags can be personalized with
your name ,logo ,address on both side of the bags in single colour printing

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/3981411