Subject: Ticket Assigned - Sales executive
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 02 Mar 2022 04:33:16 +0000

Hi Amira Alanaz,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Sales executive Thank you for the opportunity to apply for the sales executive  role at
your company. After reviewing your job description, it’s clear that you’re
looking for a candidate that is extremely familiar with the
responsibilities associated with the role, and can perform them
confidently. Given these requirements, I am certain that I have the
necessary skills to successfully do the job adeptly and perform above
expectations.

I am a quality-oriented recent college graduate (5.1 GPA, Mpc) from Ms
junior college. During the course of my academic career, I also managed to
accrue nearly 3 years of work experience. I had the privilege of working
for Tcs in a sales executive role in my free time, where I learned valuable
professional skills such as customer service. In both my academic and
professional life, I have been consistently praised as hard-working by my
professors and peers. Whether working on academic, extracurricular, or
professional projects, I apply proven service and technical skills, which I
hope to leverage into the Helper role at your company.

After reviewing my resume, I hope you will agree that I am the type of
competent and competitive candidate you are looking for. I look forward to
elaborating on how my specific skills and abilities will benefit your
organization. Please contact me at 97-158-241-9748 or via email at
[email-masked] to arrange for a convenient meeting time. During our
meeting I will be happy to explain in detail the work experience gap on my
resume, at which time

Thank you for your consideration, and I look forward to hearing from you
soon.

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/3962713