Subject: Ticket Assigned - ROVL ARS - small introduction regarding our Services
From: Babyshop <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2022 09:36:33 +0000

Hi Amira Alanaz,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  ROVL ARS - small introduction regarding our Services This is Mr Dileep From *ROVL ARS Maintenance team* to give a small brief
regarding our company details.

*ROVL ARS General Maintenance Team*
We would be Pleased to inform you of few of our services which would be
indeed beneficial for you (now or in future), it would be really kind if
you could save our contact details for future preferences(*+971 52 220 6643*
 )
with *7+ years of Experience in Field*, we could assure you our best
service at all times.

*NO NEED TO HAVE ANY WORRIES !* WE ANALYSE THE WORKS * WE COULD ARRANGE ALL
THE NECESSARY MATERIALS *  FINISHES THE WORK BEFORE THE PROMISED DATE.

*BUT WHAT'S THE CATCH AND HOW ARE WE DIFFERENT FROM OTHER MAINTENANCE
COMPANIES ? *
* You could Hire our Technicians for an hourly base

*HOW IS IT BENEFICIAL FOR YOU ?*
you could Hire Our technicians for hourly basis and complete all the
necessary maintenance related works.
* *Cost effective* * *more beneficial for our customers *

*___________________________________________________________*

*NOT INTERESTED FOR HOURLY BASIS ? *

** GET A COST FRIENDLY QUOTATION FOR YOUR WORKS *
*(lowest price you could get - 100% Guaranteed)*

*OUR MAINTENANCE SERVICES*

**Electrical Services* * *Plumbing Services* * *Air Conditioning Services*
 * *Carpentry Services* * *Painting Services ** *Handyman Services* *
*Gypsum/Plywood
Partition Works* * *Indoor Tile Fixing* * *civil Works*

*Main Catch*

   -  We don’t charge If we can't rectify your maintenance related
   issues.(Part of our Customer Values)
   -  We provide Services for Commercial/Residential . you can Use Our
   Services even for Residential Properties.
   -  We will reach in less than 30-45mins to all our customer’s Location
   time may vary depending on distance of the location.

WE WOULD BE PLEASED TO SEE YOUR CALL +971522206643
OR WHATSAPP US <https://wa.me/message/R2EHLJEHU72JK1>

www.rovlars.com
[email-masked]
Al Naglah , Al Ain , Abu Dhabi
U.A.E

Click to view our social Media Platforms .
Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/rovlarsuae/>
Instagram <https://www.instagram.com/rovlarsuae/>
google <https://g.page/r/CQ1eOaOKnslqEAE>
Rovl Ars General Maintenance service Est.
Commercial / Residential
www.rovlars.com
[email-masked]
Al Naglah-Al ain-Abu Dhabi
U.A.E

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/3946082