Subject: Ticket Assigned - Fwd: Your products are on the way
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2022 06:35:10 +0000

Hi Amira Alanaz,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Fwd: Your products are on the way Dear centerpoint support team,

i feel very disappointment of your delivery service
my delivery not yet deliver to the given address

see below details

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, Feb 22, 2022 at 1:12 AM
Subject: Your products are on the way
To: shahbaz ali khan <[email-masked]>

Order number 6126844963 has been shipped.

<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dproduct_feedback_SA_en>
Download our apps now
 <https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161310479f> [image:
android icon]
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.centrepointstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dproduct_feedback_SA_en>
iPhone <https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161310479f> Android
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.centrepointstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dproduct_feedback_SA_en>

Babyshop
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/sa/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dproduct_feedback_SA_en>
Lifestyle
<https://www.lifestyleshops.com/sa/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dproduct_feedback_SA_en>
Splash
<https://www.splashfashions.com/sa/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dproduct_feedback_SA_en>
Shoe
Mart
<https://www.shoemartstores.com/sa/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dproduct_feedback_SA_en>
Offers
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/offers?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dproduct_feedback_SA_en>
Clearance
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/search?q=badge.title.en%3AClearance&clr=true&utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dproduct_feedback_SA_en>
Your products have been shipped.
Hi shahbaz ali khan, your order number is 6126844963
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/my-account/order/6126844963?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=product_feedback_SA_en>.

The tracking number is LM302517137.

Order shipping to
*shahbaz ali khan*
Primo - FODEL
Inside Petromin Petrol Station, Thumama Rd
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Mobile: +966 532837452

Payment Method:
*SHAHBAZ KHAN*
xxxx xxxx xxxx 9208

*Order Details* Consignment Number: 88887001045220220222

Item

Description

Shipped Quantity
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/p/163017212?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=product_feedback_SA_en>
*
SPLASH *
* Sustainable Solid T-shirt with Henley Neck and Short Sleeves *
Color: Blue
Size: M
1
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/p/163017217?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=product_feedback_SA_en>
*
SPLASH *
* Sustainable Solid Henley Neck T-shirt with Short Sleeves *
Color: Pink
Size: M
1
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/p/162831439?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=product_feedback_SA_en>
*
SPLASH *
* Sustainable Solid T-shirt with Long Sleeves and V-neck *
Color: Red
Size: M
1
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/p/162813099?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=product_feedback_SA_en>
*
SPLASH *
* Sustainable Solid T-shirt with Short Sleeves and V-neck *
Color: Red
Size: M
1
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/p/162831434?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=product_feedback_SA_en>
*
SPLASH *
* Sustainable Solid T-shirt with Long Sleeves and V-neck *
Color: Brown
Size: M
1
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/p/162836571?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=product_feedback_SA_en>
*
SPLASH *
* Sustainable Solid T-shirt with V-Neck and Long Sleeves *
Color: Green
Size: M
1

Need help? Get in touch

 <[email-masked]?Body=Contacted>

*Write us an email now*, we'll get back to you as fast as we can.
 <https://www.facebook.com/CentrepointME>

*Connect with us* on your favourite social network.
 <https://twitter.com/centrepointme>

Reach out in 140 characters! We are *@centrepointme*.

*Call us on 800-111-10CP (800-1111027).*
7 days a week, 24 hours a day

© 2022 Retail World Limited
Privacy Policy
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/privacypolicy?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dproduct_feedback_SA_en>
| Terms & Conditions
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/termsandconditions?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dproduct_feedback_SA_en>

--

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/3945318