Subject: Ticket Assigned - Minu - Saree, Kurti, Salwar Manufacturer
From: Splash <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2022 10:47:56 +0000

Hi Amira Alanaz,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Minu - Saree, Kurti, Salwar Manufacturer Hi

Greetings from Minu Sarees, India.

We are verified suppliers on the portal and would like to introduce
ourselves and what we do.

Minu Group has been a Manufacturing Company for the last 60 years. We have
factories all over  India and Manufacture a huge range of women's ethnic
wear like Sarees, Salwar Suits, Kurtis and Bottomwear. We also manufacture
Bedsheets, Dohars & Cotton Fabrics.

Our factories are vertically aligned and we have all processes in-house
from fabric processing, dyeing, printing, embroidery, and stitching. We can
supply customized products and cater to all your apparel needs. We have a
huge infrastructure and can provide large quantities in short amounts of
time.

You can have a look at our product portfolio (attached below) and can email
us or call us on +919874655707

Thank You,

*Subhradeep Das*
*Minu Group*
www.minubusiness.com
P-10, Brabourne Rd, Bortola, Barabazar Market,
Kolkata, West Bengal, India 700001

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/3939021