Subject: Ticket Assigned - Fwd: Sorry, your order was not processed
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2022 12:42:34 +0000

Hi Amira Alanaz,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Fwd: Sorry, your order was not processed I received your regretted  email of cancellation of my order# 6123602566 ,
and my order was placed in instalment base monthly 29SAR, the amount 29SAR
have already deducted from my account and not yet refunded to me . You may
look into the matter and solve the problem please.

Regards,

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2022 at 2:00 PM
Subject: Sorry, your order was not processed
To: Abdul Razzaq Tashildar <[email-masked]>

More details inside

<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_TABBY_INSTALLMENTS_SA_en>
Download our apps now
 <https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161310479f> [image:
android icon]
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.centrepointstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_TABBY_INSTALLMENTS_SA_en>
iPhone <https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161310479f> Android
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.centrepointstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_TABBY_INSTALLMENTS_SA_en>

Babyshop
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/sa/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_TABBY_INSTALLMENTS_SA_en>
Lifestyle
<https://www.lifestyleshops.com/sa/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_TABBY_INSTALLMENTS_SA_en>
Splash
<https://www.splashfashions.com/sa/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_TABBY_INSTALLMENTS_SA_en>
Shoe
Mart
<https://www.shoemartstores.com/sa/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_TABBY_INSTALLMENTS_SA_en>
Offers
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/offers?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_TABBY_INSTALLMENTS_SA_en>
Clearance
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/search?q=badge.title.en%3AClearance&clr=true&utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_TABBY_INSTALLMENTS_SA_en>
Sorry, your order number 6123602566 was not processed.
Hi Abdul Razzaq Tashildar, we were unable to complete your purchase at this
time. Please note, no amount has been deducted from your card. *Please try
again or use Cash on Delivery at https://centrepoint.app.link/P6EWX5zN9mb
<https://centrepoint.app.link/P6EWX5zN9mb>*.

Order Details

Item

Description

Total Price
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/p/161153069?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=internal_full_cancellation_TABBY_INSTALLMENTS_SA_en>
SHOEMART
Lee Cooper Perforated Lace-Up Sneakers
Color: Blue
Size:
Quantity: 1 SAR 119

Subtotal: * SAR 119*
Standard ground shipping: * FREE *
*Total* *SAR 119*
The shukran points you’ve earned on this order will be reversed.

Need help? Get in touch

 <[email-masked]?Body=Contacted>

*Write us an email now*, we'll get back to you as fast as we can.
 <https://www.facebook.com/CentrepointME>

*Connect with us* on your favourite social network.
 <https://twitter.com/centrepointme>

Reach out in 140 characters! We are *@centrepointme*.

*Call us on 800-111-10CP (800-1111027).*
7 days a week, 24 hours a day

© 2022 Retail World Limited
Privacy Policy
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/privacypolicy?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_TABBY_INSTALLMENTS_SA_en>
| Terms & Conditions
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/termsandconditions?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_TABBY_INSTALLMENTS_SA_en>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/3832679