Subject: Ticket Assigned - Order ID # 6159887892
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2022 11:24:39 +0000

Hi Shehanah Khalid,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Order ID # 6159887892 Dear,

Good day!

I am JITTIN and I placed an order for kappa floater with order no.
6159887892 but unfortunately I received used products and the rubber layer
at the bottom separated  from the top portion.

I raised return request after that I called customer support that time they
told me you should send an email with the details and photos to the support
email and they will do the needful. Meantime the representative inform me
that the return request cancel from their side.

Anticipating your immediate action in this matter.

Thanks and regards

Jittin Jose
0537055062
-- 
*Jittin Jose*
-- 
*Jittin Jose*

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4717219