Subject: Ticket Assigned - Manufacturer and Exporters of All Kind Terry Towels
From: Splash <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2022 12:53:57 +0000

Hi Shehanah Khalid,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Manufacturer and Exporters of All Kind Terry Towels Dear Sir,

We would like to express our interest in supplying Terry Towels Products 
to your company. We are Home Textile  manufacturer and own a textile 
product manufacturing firm under the name of “Sardar Tex in Pakistan”.
"Premium Textile Sourcing LLC in United States"
It has been 28 years since we have started our textile manufacturing 
firm and supply Terry products to a number of reputed Home Textile 
Stores, mostly in USA. We have never received any complaints regarding 
the quality of products supplied by us. We can assure you that the 
product manufactured by us, has the best quality available in the market 
and is available at an economical price. we Also sale out products at 
Amazon.com. We can also assure that it will be a pleasure for you to do 
business with us and will add to the quality of your products.
Looking forward to talk to you real soon.

Regards,
Danish ALi
https://www.premiumtextilesourcing.com/
 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4714602