Subject: Ticket Assigned - Order #6155915579 | Return item
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 03 Aug 2022 04:17:33 +0000

Hi Shehanah Khalid,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Order #6155915579 | Return item To whom it may concern,

I am writing for the return of product Graco Evo Stroller with Canopy - Red
Leopard from Order #6155915579.

There is no return option available online and upon talking to an agent
through the call centre, I was informed that the product cannot be returned
and this information is mentioned in the description section.

However, it unfortunately is not mentioned in the “Overview” section that
is the reason it was ordered. If it was mentioned like it is in the
“Overview” of other products, an order would not have been placed. Please
find attached a picture of the description of the Graco Stroller and the
link to the page as well (
https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/Baby-and-Moms/Activity-and-Gear/Strollers-and-Prams/Strollers/BABYSHOP-Graco-Evo-Stroller-with-Canopy---Red-Leopard/p/164372448
).

I am aware that the returning period has passed but unfortunately I was not
getting any correct information and only received help today through an
agent in the call centre. I would greatly appreciate the return and refund
of this product as it has not even been assembled, only the box has been
opened from the top.

My contact number is 00966537075574 (other email account :
[email-masked]).

Kind Regards.

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4683321