Subject: Ticket Assigned - Faruko Shaikh <[email-masked]> messaged you on Google Chat while you were away
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2022 10:40:07 +0000

Hi Shehanah Khalid,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Faruko Shaikh <[email-masked]> messaged you on Google Chat while you were away Faruko Shaikh <[email-masked]> messaged you on Google Chat while  
you were away

Faruko Shaikh

Faruko Shaikh

Hello

Faruko Shaikh

Faruko Shaikh

Im the owner of the item I returned last day I wanted it to
Change only the size please ? this Sunday is my flight I need it until  
Sunday morning

Faruko Shaikh

Faruko Shaikh

Call missed

Faruko Shaikh

Faruko Shaikh

Hello

Faruko Shaikh

Faruko Shaikh

Hello

Faruko Shaikh

Faruko Shaikh

Can any body answers me here

Faruko Shaikh

Faruko Shaikh

Call missed

Open in Google Chat

Google Chat: An intelligent messaging app, built for teams.
Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA
You have received this email because you have been mentioned in this  
conversation by a Google Chat user. You cannot reply to this email. You may  
have received this email from Google Chat even if you use classic Hangouts.  
Learn more
Unsubscribe from these emails by changing your email reminder preferences  
for Google Chat. Email reminder preferences cannot be set on mobile  
devices. Learn more Logo for Google

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4540519