Subject: Ticket Assigned - Faulty item, خطأ في المنتج
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 13 May 2022 12:04:19 +0000

Hi Shehanah Khalid,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Faulty item, خطأ في المنتج Dear support team,

I have received my order of a trolley with the following order number
6142297711
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/my-account/order/6142297711?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_SA_en>
.

However when i tried to install it, i found this faulty thing as showed in
the pictures. One of the opening of the wheels is not designed well.

Please i need a similar non faulty item or a refund if not available.

Regards,
Lina

الى فريق سنتر بوينت،
تم توصيل طلبي والذي هو عبارة عن طاولة جانبية بعجلات ورقم الطلب هو 6142297711

وعند التركيب وجدنا احد فتحات العجلات غير مصممة بشكل جيد لدخول العجلة كما هو
موضح بالصور.

ارجو التفاعل بارسال طاولة اخرى مع ضمان عدم وجود اخطاء فيها او ارجاع المبلغ.

شاكرة لكم
لينة

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4342853