Subject: Ticket Assigned - Fwd: Sorry, your order was not processed order #6159653614
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 05 Aug 2022 13:33:12 +0000

Hi Reenad Alosaimi,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Fwd: Sorry, your order was not processed order #6159653614 Dear Team,

My order 6159653614 is not processed and has been cancelled.

I want to place order again as this was my first order my first order promo
code 15CP I am unable to use again .

Therefore, kindly provide me a new promo code urgently as I need to place
an order with Centrepoint .

Kindly note order was cancelled by Centrepoint with no fault of mine.

Will appreciate your urgent action to provide me new promo code for 20%
discount urgently.

Best Regards,

Faisal
Cell # 0595885989

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: *Centrepoint* <[email-masked]>
Date: Friday, August 5, 2022
Subject: Sorry, your order was not processed
To: Faisal Umer <[email-masked]>

More details inside

<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_SA_en>
Download our apps now
 <https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161310479f> [image:
android icon]
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.centrepointstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_SA_en>
iPhone <https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161310479f> Android
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.centrepointstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_SA_en>

Babyshop
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/sa/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_SA_en>
Lifestyle
<https://www.lifestyleshops.com/sa/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_SA_en>
Splash
<https://www.splashfashions.com/sa/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_SA_en>
Shoe
Mart
<https://www.shoemartstores.com/sa/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_SA_en>
Offers
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/offers?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_SA_en>
Clearance
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/search?q=badge.title.en%3AClearance&clr=true&utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_SA_en>
Sorry, your order number 6159653614 was not processed.
Hi Faisal Umer, we were unable to complete your purchase at this time.
Please note, no amount has been deducted from your card. *Please try again
or use Cash on Delivery at https://centrepoint.app.link/Se5fOLjPesb
<https://centrepoint.app.link/Se5fOLjPesb>*.

Order Details

Item

Description

Total Price
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/p/164306846?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=internal_full_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_SA_en>
CENTREPOINT
Styli Short Sleeves Ringer Neck London Print Sleep T-shirt Dress
Color: Grey
Size:
Quantity: 1 SAR 39
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/p/164317193?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=internal_full_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_SA_en>
SPLASH
Set of 2 - Assorted Nightdress with Round Neck and Cap Sleeves
Color: Multicolour
Size:
Quantity: 1 SAR 69

Subtotal: * SAR 108*
Standard ground shipping: * FREE *
*Total* *SAR 91.8*
The shukran points you’ve earned on this order will be reversed.

Need help? Get in touch

 <[email-masked]?Body=Contacted>

*Write us an email now*, we'll get back to you as fast as we can.
 <https://www.facebook.com/CentrepointME>

*Connect with us* on your favourite social network.
 <https://twitter.com/centrepointme>

Reach out in 140 characters! We are *@centrepointme*.

*Call us on 800-111-10CP (800-1111027).*
7 days a week, 24 hours a day

© 2022 Retail World Limited
Privacy Policy
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/privacypolicy?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_SA_en>
| Terms & Conditions
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/termsandconditions?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_SA_en>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4694745