Subject: Ticket Assigned - Fwd: Sorry, your order was not processed
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2022 10:50:13 +0000

Hi Reenad Alosaimi,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Fwd: Sorry, your order was not processed Dear Max Team,

Please note the amount below has been deducted from my credit card.

So, kindly solve this issue as soon as possible

Best regards

Mohammad Arif Khan
0509234318

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Max Fashion <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, Feb 24, 2022 at 2:50 AM
Subject: Sorry, your order was not processed
To: mohammad arifkhan <[email-masked]>

More details inside

<https://www.maxfashion.com/sa/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_SA_en>
Download our apps now
 <https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161312751> [image:
android icon]
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.maxstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_SA_en>
iPhone <https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161312751> Android
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.maxstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_SA_en>

Women
<https://www.maxfashion.com/sa/en/department/women?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_SA_en>
Men
<https://www.maxfashion.com/sa/en/department/men?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_SA_en>
Girls
<https://www.maxfashion.com/sa/en/department/girls?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_SA_en>
Boys
<https://www.maxfashion.com/sa/en/department/boys?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_SA_en>
Shoes
<https://www.maxfashion.com/sa/en/department/shoes?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_SA_en>
Inspiration
<https://www.maxfashion.com/sa/en/inspiration?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_SA_en>
Sorry, your order number 6127361416 was not processed.
Hi mohammad arifkhan, we were unable to complete your purchase at this
time. Please note, no amount has been deducted from your card. *Please try
again or use Cash on Delivery at https://maxfashion.app.link/sRwteO0uTnb
<https://maxfashion.app.link/sRwteO0uTnb>*.

Order Details

Item

Description

Total Price
<https://www.maxfashion.com/sa/en/p/163716334?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=internal_full_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_SA_en>
MAX
Set of 3 - Floral Print Bib
Color: Multicolour
Size:
Quantity: 1 SAR 10
<https://www.maxfashion.com/sa/en/p/163696797?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=internal_full_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_SA_en>
MAX
Typographic Print T-shirt with Round Neck and Long Sleeves
Color: Yellow
Size:
Quantity: 1 SAR 13.5
<https://www.maxfashion.com/sa/en/p/163716191?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=internal_full_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_SA_en>
MAX
Set of 2 - Textured Jog Pants with Drawstring Closure
Color: Multicolour
Size:
Quantity: 1 SAR 22.5
<https://www.maxfashion.com/sa/en/p/163716185?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=internal_full_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_SA_en>
MAX
Set of 2 - Textured Jog Pants with Drawstring Closure
Color: Multicolour
Size:
Quantity: 1 SAR 22.5
<https://www.maxfashion.com/sa/en/p/163813462?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=internal_full_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_SA_en>
MAX
Textured T-shirt with Henley Neck and Long Sleeves
Color: Multicolour
Size:
Quantity: 1 SAR 13.5
<https://www.maxfashion.com/sa/en/p/163825605?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=internal_full_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_SA_en>
MAX
Striped BCI Cotton Round Neck T-shirt with Long Sleeves
Color: Multicolour
Size:
Quantity: 1 SAR 7.5
<https://www.maxfashion.com/sa/en/p/163712766?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=internal_full_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_SA_en>
MAX
All-Over Text Print Ankle Length Leggings with Elasticated Waistband
Color: Red
Size:
Quantity: 1 SAR 9.5
<https://www.maxfashion.com/sa/en/p/163712746?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=internal_full_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_SA_en>
MAX
Typographic Print Ankle-Length Leggings with Elasticated Waistband
Color: Yellow
Size:
Quantity: 1 SAR 9.5
<https://www.maxfashion.com/sa/en/p/163712751?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=internal_full_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_SA_en>
MAX
Printed Full-Length Leggings with Elasticated Waistband
Color: Blue
Size:
Quantity: 1 SAR 9.5
<https://www.maxfashion.com/sa/en/p/163712755?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=internal_full_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_SA_en>
MAX
Striped Full-Length Leggings with Elasticated Waistband
Color: Green
Size:
Quantity: 1 SAR 9.5
<https://www.maxfashion.com/sa/en/p/162805927?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=internal_full_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_SA_en>
MAX
Typographic Print T-shirt with Round Neck and Long Sleeves
Color: Pink
Size:
Quantity: 1 SAR 9.5
<https://www.maxfashion.com/sa/en/p/163824435?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=internal_full_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_SA_en>
MAX
Slogan Print BCI Cotton Round Neck T-shirt with Long Sleeves
Color: Yellow
Size:
Quantity: 1 SAR 9.5
<https://www.maxfashion.com/sa/en/p/163824410?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=internal_full_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_SA_en>
MAX
Slogan Print BCI Cotton Round Neck T-shirt with Long Sleeves
Color: Green
Size:
Quantity: 1 SAR 9.5

Subtotal: * SAR 156*
Standard ground shipping: * FREE *
*Total* *SAR 156*
The shukran points you’ve earned on this order will be reversed.

Need help? Get in touch

 <[email-masked]?Body=Contacted>

*Write us an email now*, we'll get back to you as fast as we can.
 <https://www.facebook.com/MaxFashionMENA>

*Connect with us* on your favourite social network.
 <https://twitter.com/maxfashionMENA>

Reach out in 140 characters! We are *@maxfashionMENA*.

*Call us on 800-1111-MAX (800-1111629).*
7 days a week, 24 hours a day

© 2022 Retail World Limited
Privacy Policy
<https://www.maxfashion.com/sa/en/privacypolicy?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_SA_en>
| Terms & Conditions
<https://www.maxfashion.com/sa/en/termsandconditions?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dinternal_full_cancellation_CREDIT_CARD_SA_en>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/3938281