Subject: Ticket Assigned - RE: TABIS RUGS-INDIA
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 07 Jan 2022 10:10:12 +0000

Hi Reenad Alosaimi,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  RE: TABIS RUGS-INDIA Dear Sir/Ma'am,

Waiting to your Reply.

With Best Regards,

Abdurrahim Ansari

Sales/Designer 

TR LOGO WHITE - Copy.png

+91 7985 936 393 | abdurrahim@ <http://tabisrugs.com/> tabisrugs.com

 <http://www.tabisrugs.com/> www.tabisrugs.com

137, Zahidpur,

Naya Bazar, Bhadohi, 

Uttar Pradesh - 221409. India.

From: TABIS RUGS [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: 10 October 2021 20:03
To: [email-masked]'
Subject: TABIS RUGS-INDIA

Dear Sir/Maam,

Hope this mail finds you in good health and spirit!

We take this opportunity to introduce our company:

My name is Abdurrahim Ansari and I am sales and Promotion Manager For
International Business, I am writing to 

introduce TABIS RUGS  a Rugs & Carpet Manufacturing Company, Manufactures
Handmade Rugs & Carpets. 

Our Handmade Products range is in:-

§  Indoor/Outdoor Rugs

§  Indo-Nepali Weave Rugs

§  Hand Knotted Rugs 

§  Handloom Rugs 

§  Flatweave/Kilims

§  Jute Dhurries  

§  Hand Tufted Rugs 

§  Shaggy Rugs  

§  Poufs

§  Doormats

we offer complete services for crafting
<https://carpetsofkashmir.com/custom-order-rugs/> custom made carpets as per
the choice our customers.

The company has good quality products, sales force, with sound and efficient
operation of the system and production 

management system, power source to the global market development and
services, to provide world-class products

and services. 

The carpets and rugs are offered in wide range of sizes, colours, designs
and even shapes!

You may select from the material from which the carpet is made: pure silk,
wool, cashmere, merino, new zealand, viscose,

tencel, blend,cotton, hemp, bamboo, polyester or pet-yarn.

The bespoke interiors where the carpets are placed: entry way, dining room,
<https://carpetsofkashmir.com/living-room-rugs/> living room,
<https://carpetsofkashmir.com/bedroom-rugs/> bedroom, kitechen, bathroom,

under the  <https://carpetsofkashmir.com/coffee-table-rugs/> coffee table
and even as  <https://carpetsofkashmir.com/pictorial-rugs/> wall hangings.

If you have any specific requirement you can share them with us, we would be
happy to assit,

with our best experienced team.

I am available to discuss the possibility of working with your prestigious
Organization.

If we are not at the right place, please connect us with your purchasing
department or share 

the contact details with us.

Thank you for your time, I look forward to hearing from you.

Awaiting your reply,

With Best Regards,

Abdurrahim Ansari

Sales/Designer

 

tr new logo.png

Naya Bazar, Bhadohi, 

Uttar Pradesh - 221409. India.

GSTIN : 09AJFPA2961G1ZF 

Call +91 7985 936 393

Email: abdurrahim@ <http://tabisrugs.com/> tabisrugs.com

Web:  <http://www.tabisrugs.com/> www.tabisrugs.com

Facebook:  <https://www.facebook.com/tabis.rugs/> Check this out!

Instagram:  <https://www.instagram.com/tabis_rugs/> Stay Updated!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/3731682