Subject: Ticket Assigned - Apply for the suitable position
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2021 07:06:16 +0000

Hi Reenad Alosaimi,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Apply for the suitable position Dear Sir / Madam

Warm Greeting and Good Day to You!

I am *Prem Kumar Gyabak* and I am from Nepal. Now I am in Dubai UAE on
visit visa. I am looking for a job position which is suitable with my
previous experience and knowledge as well as my skill. While looking for a
job here, I came to know about your company and vacancies and I got Email
id. I would like to apply for the suitable position through this email. I
hope you will accept my application and will you give me one chance to
serve you and your management.

I would like to start from my professional career while worked with *Alobar
1000 Supermarket* as a *Store Keeper* in Kathmandu, Nepal for 3 years. Then
I started to worked as a *Sales* *Associate* with *New Fancy and Sports
House* in Kathamandu Nepal for 3 years. Then I came to Dubai UAE on a visit
visa.

I had completed Higher Secondary Education from Higher Secondary Education
Board under Nepal Government. Beside that I have basic computer knowledge
and basic accounting package Tally. Beside that I had completed Diploma in
Software and application. Which will help me to develop my skills and
knowledge in future.

I have both fluencies in speaking writing understanding English languages
as well as Japanese alone with my mother tough Nepali.

For your more information and necessary your official process, I have
attached my CV here, please kindly find out the attachment and have a look.

Waiting for your positive response.

Thank you and have a good day.

With Best Regards

Prem Kumar Gyabak

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/3636315